Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 3 June 2013

Busy,Busy,Busy!

Hi. Have had a busy day today, but unfortunately didn't get any actual crafting done! Managed to tidy up my craft cupboard to make room for the goodies I bought yesterday at the Sincerely-Yours Craft Show in Bracknell. Am back to work tomorrow, so will have to wait until the evening before I can start playing! Lots to do and think about - I have a couple of orders for cards to make, and the LOTV Monthly Challenge, and also a new one I found today from The Hobby House. Bought some of their products yesterday, so I can't wait to start using them! Anyway, that's all from me for now. Thanks for stopping by, and apologies for no card today!
Sonia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx