Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 16 June 2014

Kusudama Flowers.

Hi. I had a go at making some Kusudama flowers in the week and was really pleased with how they turned out. They were a bit fiddly to start with, but once I got the hang of them it was pretty easy. Two of them were stuck together using double sided (thin) tape and the other using glue. I wanted to try both to see which stuck best, but they both held together well so in future I think it will just be a matter of preference! I have left them for now just to sit on their sides, but could easily attach to a stick to put in a vase, and could also have a jewel or button stuck on the centre point.
Sonia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx