Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Never Too Early For Christmas.

Hi. I'm back today with my first Christmas card of 2014!! I know the sun is shining and Christmas is a long way off, but its never to early to start! Lol. I've been meaning to start making them for a while now, and although I have had the odd play around with making something Christmassy todays show is my first finished creation. I've used a LOTV image from one of the older topper sheets. The sentiment is just a stamp I got at a craft fair (don't know who its by.) The dies are Memory Box and Sue Wilson, and I used my new Tim Holtz distressing tool to distress the edges of the papers. I hope you like it.
Sonia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx