Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Cards.

Hi. Wow, how time flies..... I didn't realise how long its been since I have posted on here (sorry). I have been crafting, not as much as I'd like but have been busy with other things. Anyway thought I'd share some Christmas cards. Firstly, are the ones I made for my parents to give to each other. On the first one for my Dad to give to my Mum I have used a LOTV image. The dies are from Spellbinders, La-La Land, Magnolia Doohickeys and Joy Crafts.



This second card, for my Mum to give to my Dad uses stamps from Inkyliscious and Spellbinders dies.



Apologies for the quality of this photo - the light was pretty poor! I hope you like them, I always try to do something a little more special for these cards and I am rather pleased with them. Thanks for stopping by.
Sonia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx