Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Beautiful Maja Design Papers

Hi. I would like to share a card with you which I made using some beautiful Maja Design papers. I actually won this set of papers in a Facebook competition on Live and Love Crafts Facebook page. I was absolutely delighted to have been picked as I have always loved the look of the papers, but they are not easy to buy locally. I wanted to make good use of the beautiful designs so used four different designs from this collection to make this simple card. I hope you like it. Will be using some more of these papers soon so be sure to stop by and check them out!
Hugs
Sonia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx