Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 9 February 2015

Better Late Than Never!

Hi. Been a couple of weeks since I last blogged, I'm sorry! Have been making cards so I do have a few to share with you over the next few days :-) Firstly, it was Hubbies Birthday at the end of January, so I made a card from me (the first one shown) and then one each for my sons to give him. The LOTV art pads came in handy for these. I don't know about anyone else, but I always struggle to make cards for men. Anyway, the images were great for these and saved the day (I was almost tempted to go out and buy his cards!!) My cards for men always seem to end up looking the same, but  they are hand made so at least the recipient knows that some thought has gone into them. Anyway, I hope you like them, and I will be back soon with another card.
Hugs
Sonia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx