Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Sparkle and Shine.

Hi. As promised I'm back to share a couple of Christmas cards I've made. I had to double check that I hadn't already shown the first card, as I was really pleased with how it turned out and don't know why I never got round to blogging it! Anyway, for this first card I used dies from Sue Wilson's Festive Collection. The filigree poinsettias are a favourite of mine, and I have also used them on the second card along with The Memory Box Catalina Wreath. I hope you like them. 
I had a lovely surprise the other day, when I was browsing through Facebook. Some of my cards appeared on setcraft.co.uk Facebook page along with a lovely comment and link here to my blog. Big thanks to them :-) Since then I have had quite a few visitors, which is very much appreciated. It's lovely to know that people are taking the time to come by and have a look :-) Please feel free to leave me a comment and start following me. 
Hugs
Sonia xxx



1 comment:

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx