Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 14 December 2015

A Happy Mistake.

Hi. Back again today to share a card I made yesterday. I am really rather pleased with the way it turned out as I made a huge mistake in that the large circle with the inlaid hearts should have in fact been placed behind the rectangle frame! Unfortunately getting carried away I managed to stick it on top - I usually work from the bottom up and as the frame was already assembled I guess it was just a case of doing what I usually do!!! Oh dear, I said to myself ;-) Anyway, I tweaked my original idea of how it would end up and came up with this. I hope you like it as much as I do. A selection of dies have been used again from Sue Wilson, Spellbinders and Memory Box. The snowflake papers are from Lili of the Valley. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx