Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 12 April 2016

April Challenge over at Lili of the Valley.

Hi. I thought I'd share my card with you which I have entered in the April Challenge over on Lili of the Valley's Facebook page. The specification along with using a LOTV image was to use at least 3 of these colours: Aqua, Pink, Red, Ivory, Lilac.
My chosen colours were pink, red and ivory. I have used an image from one of the art pads and the pink backing paper is from LOTV. The sentiment is also from LOTV. I have used Sue Wilson's circle heart frame from the Italian Collection, Decorative Frames. The scalloped border is from Crafter's Companion Floral Delight, and the flowers are the Pretty Petals from the same collection.
I hope you like it. Why not pop over and have a go - there are some fabulous prizes on offer!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx


8 comments:

  1. Love this image..it's so cute. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, really lovely & such a cute image.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Sonia on LOTV face book. Fingers crossed you might be the winner because this card is so cute,lovely colours together xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria for your kind words :-)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Sonia, beautiful image, colours and layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx