Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Friday 16 September 2016

Guitar Boy.

Hi. I am so behind with my blogging and I apologise for that. I have been busy making cards for different occasions and building up my Christmas card stash. Before I devote some posts to Christmas, I wanted to share the Birthday card I made for our youngest son James. His Birthday was back in August, but I wanted this card to have its day on the blog. James has just recently started playing the guitar, teaching himself, with a little help from my Hubby, so this image was just right for him (although we don't have a dog, lol)
The image is from one of the LOTV art pads, as is the stamped sentiment. The die cut sentiment is from Spellbinders and the guitars are from All Occasion Dies by Robert Addams.
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card for your son and great image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sonia, love this image.
    Sorry for no comments been on holiday.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx